Mmmm......Ice cream oop north

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

girofan

:tongue::biggrin::biggrin: Yes, well, that's why they live oop North and we restrict ourselves to the Southern counties.
Following their idiomatic logic the Italians should produce olive or tomato ice cream. xx(:tongue::tongue:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Black pudding is lovely.
Ice-cream is lovely.
The combination doesn't sound lovely!
Similarly, I like cycling and I like swimming, but I'd never try to do them at the same time.
I blame the BBC and Mrs Thatcher for closing the ecky-thump mines.

U

User482

Kirstie said:
Ha ha! I nearly mentioned that too User482 (from Holcombe Brook myself, used to drink in the Corner Pin on occasion)

Small world! I was in the Hare & Hounds on friday night (up visiting my family).

U

User482

Kirstie said:
What's it like in there nowadays? The Shoulder of Mutton is my favourite pub in the whole wide world and so I always go in there when I'm visiting my folks.

Lyn & Andy are running it again. The real ale's better than the shoulder, but the service probably isn't as good. They're back in the Good Pub Guide.

User482 said:
Lyn & Andy are running it again. The real ale's better than the shoulder, but the service probably isn't as good. They're back in the Good Pub Guide.

Wow I must make a point of dropping in there next time I'm home. Always loved the Black Sheep and Tim Taylors up at the Shoulder too, so it must be good.

Top Bottom