1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mmmm.......I'm in lust

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by vbc, 10 Dec 2007.

1. vbc

vbc Guest

2. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Link didn't work, vbc!

3. yenrod

yenrod Guest

This is more lustworthy :tongue:

[​IMG]

4. bonj2

bonj2 Guest

YENNERS!:tongue: this is a family forum i'll have you know! :tongue:

5. yenrod

yenrod Guest

Dont worry BOnj - her sons in there getting a good wash ! :tongue:

6. Dayvo

7. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

Just as long as you remember that that bloke in Scotland got put on the Sex Offenders Register for falling in lust with his bike...:tongue:

8. Dayvo

There are plenty of Scottish forumers here; is he one of us? And if so, who? :tongue:

9. Cyclista

Cyclista New Member

Very nice VBC, I've been looking into getting a Plug for commuting duties, however having seen the sale Sideways is having on Voodoo's I'm also tempted by a 16" Wanga!! Big Pic!

10. mondobongo

mondobongo Über Member

Nice bike prettier than the Orbea with discs in this months C+ more affordable and has hydro discs to boot would look even nicer with some drop bars on it.

11. Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey Toll Collector on the Road to Nowhere

That's such a coincidence, as I already have a 16" wanger!

Not really... ;)

12. Dayvo

Oh dearie me! I was at a bike mech course this evening in my lbs (which also happens to be Stockholm's biggest and best shop) and I had a look at the bike (linked above) that I was fully intending to buy in the spring, for £616.

Having a coffee and a chat with the mechs afterwards, one of them showed me this

http://www.konabikes.co.uk/2008/paddy-wagon/paddy-wagon.php

and I think I'm going to have to get it instead! ;)

13. yenrod

yenrod Guest

Wheres the gears ;)

14. Dayvo

There ain't none!

quote:
    'Just to confirm that Paddy White is still not dead, we have this year's Paddy Wagon. A perfect blend of simplicity and functionality for any urban setting. A flip flop fixie to freewheel hub makes it culturally correct.'

15. barq

barq Senior Member

I was looking at a couple of those Voodoo frames in a shop recently, they looked really nice. ;) Having seen that sale I'm very tempted... If it weren't for Christmas ahead I'd be ordering one right now. The design is very old school Kona - same designer I heard.