Mobile Dongle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Any recommendations for a mobile BB dongle ? Currently using a very old EE one which is starting to die. Prefer an unlocked one if possible.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Funnily I was thinking if these were still a thing only yesterday as I was thinking of getting one for the new PC.

Might want to get MiFi. You can hook multiple devices for wifi access.

1662392895458.png

OP
OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member

Watching a couple on the bay just now

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Any recommendations for a mobile BB dongle ? Currently using a very old EE one which is starting to die. Prefer an unlocked one if possible.

I am led to believe that they are all unlocked?, certainly the Huawei mobile router (MiFi) I was given "free" with "3" network was/is unlocked, and, works quite happily with SIM from other networks (Giffgaff and Tesco/O2)..

If Three has reception there, they have an good offer at the moment with their 4 or 5g broadband which includes a router and 4 or 5g unlimted bb, 10£ a month for the 4g 20£ a month for the 5g.

I am led to believe that they are all unlocked?, certainly the Huawei mobile router (MiFi) I was given "free" with "3" network was/is unlocked, and, works quite happily with SIM from other networks (Giffgaff and Tesco/O2)..
EE was locking mobile devices a few years ago, no idea if that would have also applied to 4/5g dongles and if so for how long.

Top Bottom