Mobile phone - Sony Xperia XA2 *** SOLD ***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Almost mint, with only the tinest of tiny of marks on one edge of the case. Has spent its entire life in a protective cover, and that cover can go with it too. It's a posh looking one with curved screen edges. Works excellently. It's on the Vodafone network - Mrs D tried to get it unlocked, but Vodafone are so dense they couldn't find a blind man with a torch wandering around an empty squash court in the dark.

Just the phone and protective cover. No charger, but any standard USB charger with a USB C lead plugged into it will be fine. I was going to snaffle it for myself and use it as a sat nav, but I really can't be bothered.

£50 sheets, including postage by recorded delivery. Or 45 portraits if you live in Poshshire and want to collect it yourself. Can send pics to anyone interested.

***** Remember - Christmas is for giving, so give me some money *****

Last edited:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Sounds like a bargain. I just asked the only person I know who might have been interested but she turns out to be as much a phone Luddite as you! :laugh: (She is happy with her small Nokia dumb feature phone.)

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Remember to wrap it properly to post it...! :okay:

By coincidence, I ordered a used phone on eBay yesterday. I thought about this discussion and whether to ask the vendor to put it in a box or wrap it in cardboard, whatever, but decided that nobody would send a phone unprotected so it would irritate them if I mentioned it.

I was just thinking again that I should have mentioned how to protect the phone in transit and 5 seconds later there was a knock at the door. It was the postman delivering the phone - in a very lightly padded Jiffy bag, with no extra bubblewrap or cardboard round the phone - aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!! :eek: Oh, FFS! :wacko:

Heart in mouth time ... (opens envelope) ... Phew, the phone has survived the delivery process! It looks pretty good and is now on charge.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
That's a bargain for an XA2. If wasn't posting this reply on one, I'd be over to t'other side of Poshshire in a flash.

Top Bottom