Mobile pressure washer spray gun connector - Result kudos to Chain Reaction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kbrook

Veteran
image.jpeg Long shot really but has anybody got a connector piece for Mobi or Aqua 2 go pressure washer lying about, perhaps from a washer that has completely packed up.
It's this bit I want, not sure if I may be able to use an alternative but thought I'd try here first. Many thanks

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Should be standard 3/4 coupling - like an outside tap to hose push fit connector. Plenty in brass on the usual ecommerce sites. Gardena do good stuff if plastics are your thing. Steer clear of Hozelock gear. Thanks for reminding me I need one too....

OP
OP
K

Kbrook

Veteran
Thanks for all the suggestions but it turns out it's not a generic part. The male part in mine is narrower than the standard fitting, mine is 1/2 inch as opposed to 3/4 on standard. Been to three shops and all say go back to the manufacturer, unfortunately Mobi don't seem to be around any more and Aqua 2 go look like they might have the part but it's bloody expensive for a part that I'm not sure will fit.
Typical

OP
OP
K

Kbrook

Veteran
Thanks but it's not that end that's the problem it's the other end, the end that plugs into the bit on the hose.

I need soe sort of reducer for the other end but it doesn't seem to exist

Last edited:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.

OP
OP
K

Kbrook

Veteran
Unfortunately that's not going to work,even the existing end won't fit into the hose even with heating there is no way a larger diameter end will fit into the hose itself which has a much smaller diameter than the connector.

I've taken enough of all your time, thanks gor all your efforts going to have to bite the bullet and pay for a very overpriced part.

Top Bottom