Mobile style updated

Shaun

Founder
I've installed the latest version of the mobile style.

You will probably need to re-select it - scroll to the bottom left of the screen and click the style choser, then select CycleChat Mobile from the list.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

potsy

Rambler
Having previously said how much I like the mobile site, I now don't.
Don't like the way it now only shows who started the thread and not who and when the last post was made.
Bad Admin :ninja:

jonesy

Guru
Ah, so it isn't just a peculiarity of my phone's browser then. It is a bit frustrating not to be able see when a thread was last updated and to jump straight to the most recent post. It also seems to mess its layout up when images are turned off which I normally do for speed and to save download size Shaun, is there a technical reason why you had to do this? If not, please can we have the old one back?

col

Legendary Member
I use the normal web page on my mobile, have I missed this for mobiles?

potsy

Rambler
On mine there is only one mobile option norm, the others are the normal 'full version' and a 'darker' version :unsure:
Also every single time I load a page it pops up a 'tapatalk' advert, cancel it and it pops up again on next page :unsure:

jonesy

Guru
Same for me, though I don't think I've seen the Tapatalk advert. But no option for the old mobile style.

Norm

Oh...

Have you done anything to upset Admin recently? :laugh:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
There's been a further update this morning - I'll get it installed later, and if it isn't an improvement over the original one I'll remove it and switch back.

Norm, you can still see both because you're a mod ... :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
The Tapatalk ad is driving me nuts. I already have Tapatalk but I don't like it. And now I'm going to end up using the blasted thing just to escape from the ads.

Norm

I think that using the mobile skin stops the tapatalk ads appearing, but it is a complete pain removing the pop up every time you open a new window.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Tapatalk shouldn't bug you every time - it should ask when you first arrive on CC (login or refresh after a long period of inactivity) - and then it should STOP! If it's persistently nagging then there's something wrong.

Just confirm if that's the case and I'll look into it. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
I've also made the previous mobile style available to everyone again - just click bottom left and select "Mobile Style" from the choice of styles. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom