Moel Famou

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flyboy

anybody out and about Moel Famou this Sunday , around 10 ish or a bit later , would be good to meet up .

OP
OP
Flyboy

Flyboy

This has now changed to delamere forest due to 45 MPH winds forecast for Moel tomorrow .

OP
OP
Flyboy

Flyboy

What a good day today , the trail conditions suited the Fatty perfect . It was a real good blast , and they have hard cored the 4 x track , it's pure fast now .

U

User32269

What a good day today , the trail conditions suited the Fatty perfect . It was a real good blast , and they have hard cored the 4 x track , it's pure fast now .
I'm thinking of taking my little lad (9) to Delamere with his hardtail, I have never been there cycling before, do you think it's suitable for a little lad to have a blast around?

OP
OP
Flyboy

Flyboy

It is for sure , some real good sections , they have a dedicated 4X track that is hardcore based , so good in all weather , let me know when your going and if I can I will meet you , show you around for an hour or so .

OP
OP
Flyboy

Flyboy

Very windy today , hard climbs in muddy conditions , managed 4,222 feet of climbing in 22 miles off road , which isn't too shabby

Top Bottom