Moffat Toffee 200

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACS

Legendary Member
I'm looking at
Moulin Moors 150 - 12th March 2011
Dee Lecht-able 200 - 16th April 2011

with a couple or three cheeky 100's to stretch the legs.

Won't be fast; more steady and stately.

OP
OP
scook94

scook94

Veteran
I'm looking at
Moulin Moors 150 - 12th March 2011
Dee Lecht-able 200 - 16th April 2011

with a couple or three cheeky 100's to stretch the legs.

Won't be fast; more steady and stately.

Yeah, I've seen those. I'm in Germany on the 12th and on-call on Apr 16th. I'm a bit pissed off at missing the 16th Apr as I'd reeeeeeally like those AAA points.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Yeah, I've seen those. I'm in Germany on the 12th and on-call on Apr 16th. I'm a bit pissed off at missing the 16th Apr as I'd reeeeeeally like those AAA points.

:laugh:

And CC Ecosse would reeeeeeally like your miles (or km) :tongue: on mycyclinglog.... languishing in 14th place or thereabouts.
If you were to register yourself and click on "request to join", I am sure our "admin", Coco, would let you in!

T

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Sorry TM, I still only use cyclogs.

thumbsup.png

.... but not often enough !
Laie_76A.gif

mercurykev

Moffat Toffee is a great route but not massively hilly. The Dee-lechtable has some good lumpy bits in the middle so will be good Snow Roads training.

Fiona N

Veteran
Anyone done this in the past or thinking of doing it this year? http://www.aukweb.ne.../detail/11-644/

I'm thinking this might be a good event to add to my training plan in order to be "ready" to attempt Snow Roads...

Comments appreciated.

I'm entered for this event, along with some of Lucy's longer events too.

Waspie

Über Member
Thinking of entering this. Does anyone know the general route? Taking a wild guess I presume it goes to Moffat at some point...:whistle:

ACS

Legendary Member
Short repot >>> here<<<

The Moffat Toffee (2010 ) is a 200km audax that starts and finished in Galashiels. The route went Gala - Innerleithen - St Mary's Loch - Talla - Beeftub - Moffat - St Mary's Loch - Berry Bush - Hawick - Melrose - Gala.

MrRidley

Could be tempted, depends on how i go this Sunday, having been off the bike for two weeks, i'll see if the rest has had any benefit on the knee, if not i'll shall be packing after 5k. off topic...just checked my mail and was suprised to find an invite back to the Ken Laidlaw.....after my DNF last year i'll have to give it some thought, must remember to avoid the roll n sausage though xx(

Top Bottom