Mohawk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clid61

Veteran
Been threatening this again for a few good years , but just go my partner to give me the classic Taxi Driver , Joe Strummer Mowhawk cut , looks shoot but I like it :smile:

Mrs M

Guru
Fear I will be tackling Mr M’s hair soon.
Watched a documentary about Maradona at the weekend and Mr M is starting to resemble him.
Wee chubby guy with curly mop.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I started doing my own, can't go wrong with a no2 clipper all over :okay:
Saved a fortune too.
similar but number one aka convict cut courtesy of mrs ck , hard hat at work meant i used to come home with an x from the straps and add in helmet hair from biking i gave up :smile:
Ruddy cold in the winter mind

bare blade for me , I used to wet shave my head every other day, but when I broke my neck a couple of years ago I let it grow back, and started to use the clippers with no comb on, I think it will be back to shaving it soon

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Don’t you mean a Mohican? Pics or you never did it :laugh:
I don’t think Joe Strummer has a real Mohican.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Been clipping my own hair for years, really can't be rs'd with going to a barbers. Started with the #2 guard and quickly progressed to #1. After a short while even that didn't cut it (see what I did there :rolleyes:) so I mail ordered a #0.5 which is just perfect.

Chris S

Legendary Member
Don’t you mean a Mohican? Pics or you never did it :laugh:
I don’t think Joe Strummer has a real Mohican.
He didn't have it too long because he looked like a prick pushing a pram. His daughter's were born in the early 80s so it would have been then.

str.jpg

Top Bottom