Monday - roundin' up hoodlums

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stevo 666

Über Member
Positively tropical down here in Kentshire - hit 22C on our ride yesterday, was glad of my decision to go short sleeve top. Bit chillier first thing this morning but no sign of the central heating being needed - not a bad thing given the price of Kerosene these days.

In the office today, still a bit quiet as all the loafers haven't turned up yet. But I did bump into the CEO coming out the tube so he could see I was in early, what a good boy I am. Second cheapo coffee coming up shortly...
 

oxoman

Über Member
Morning managed a wobble in to WFW today for a change. The dreaded lurgy seems to be dissapating, hopefully never to return. Actually quite warm this morning at around 14 degrees and dry for a change.
 

sungod

Über Member
'ning

mild-ish start, not long before the arctic conditions descend though

coffee had, cafe stroll imminent for more coffee and brekkie two
 

wakemalcolm

Legendary Member
Location
Ratho
I remember buying some running shoes from Decathlon and joking that I'd gone with Kiprun because it pretty much described my life at the time. Now we're into our Mediterranean 6Ws season, it's beginning to ring true.

Coffee, maybe a walk, maybe a run.
 

VinSumRox

Über Member
Location
Scottish Borders
Morning

Similar weather to the rest of S Scotland just now. Pack some clothes and food this morning then off to a holiday house in Northumberland with another 6 people. Beer and food will be had. Coffèe first.
 

Webbo2

Veteran
Morning
Its a barmy 14 degrees here. So I wouldn’t need my leg warmers if I was going a ride which I’m not. So it will be finish coffee walk Bertie then decide what further activity I can manage.
 
Top Bottom