More bike box odds and sods

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brokenbetty

Über Member
I've sorted out a few more of bits that are surplus to requirements, free to collect or will post at cost. I don't mind people taking stuff to sell on.

Fresh stuff
  • 26 x 11/4 wheels with steel rims. Rear is good with a 5 speed freewheel but the front has several broken spokes. This size (597) isn't made any more so may be useful for someone doing a vintage rebuild.
  • Halfords Tony Hawk skate/bike helmet size medium with hi vis skull and reflective flowers. It's not taken any knocks, I just decided the skull wasn't promoting good relations with other road users.
  • One of those rear mudguards for mtbs that attached to the seatpost. Cheap black plastic, probably from Argos
  • A tiny black Oakly rucksack, like the icon style but miniature.
Still left from the last lot
  • white Basil pannier bag (messenger bag style). A bit grubbier than when it was new, but still very very WHITE http://letsgorideabi...som-postmenbag/ (If you are one of the two people who asked about this then not got back in touch and you do want it - GET IN TOUCH!)
  • platform pedals off an old Subway. Worn but built like a tank
  • cottered crankset off kid's bike - about 140mm length
I'm in London N15 very close to Seven Sisters tube or can meet in the City in the week. Anything not dibsed by next week may go on Freecycle.

Top Bottom