more garmin issues

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
my ride is logged on my device, i can see it on my history. but connect doesn't see it when trying to upload it.

Anyone have any suggestions on how this can be fixed?

jimboalee

This happened to me once.

I decided to jot down the details in my diary and delete the History file off the handset.

Can you see the .tcx file in MS Explore? If you can, copy it to your PC and convert it to be imported into Excel.

With 'Training Centre' and 'Connect', you see the 'overall' results of your ride.
On MS Excel, you can process the data to show such things as Speed vs Gradient, Median Speed and Acceleration rates.

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
If i look on the garmin i can see the rides in my history. but if i browse my device via finder (aka ms explore) i can't see them :S

Will1985

Über Member
Is it your latest ride? I found with the 310XT that the ride counter has to be reset before the file can be downloaded even though it appears in history.

The 705 on the other hand is straightforward.

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
yup. my commute in the morning, which i tried to upload at work.
and my commute home. both visible through the garmin interface. neither visible looking via my computer.

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
yup. my commute in the morning, which i tried to upload at work.
and my commute home. both visible through the garmin interface. neither visible looking via my computer.

Top Bottom