Morgan 4x4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
The low ground clearance is a huge minus I'd have thought.

Scottish Scrutineer

Über Member
I think it looks really good, or did until I saw the cost of the very limited number that are going to be built. More practical than an Ariel Nomad, and not as in your face. I must get round to having a drive in a Morgan one day.

OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
It's totally bonkers, but well designed for what it is intended for. If I had the money, I would be one of the 7 customers!!

Me as well. Never been a fan of Morgans, except the Aero :becool:, but this looks like so much fun. :becool:

OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
I think it looks really good, or did until I saw the cost of the very limited number that are going to be built. More practical than an Ariel Nomad, and not as in your face. I must get round to having a drive in a Morgan one day.

I had a ride in an Aero when I was last back home in Scotland. What a machine. :becool:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!

Horrendous things - friend has one.

The cockpit is very cramped, seats are very small, pedals do not feel in the right place and the steering is heavy.

Top Bottom