Morning and hello!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

515mm

Greetings and salutations. Lovely to see you about the place. You probably don't remember me but you were kind enough to answer a couple of my callow tech questions and laugh out loud at my 'minger "personal hygiene" retort'.

BTW is it possible to fit a fairing to the front of your 'bent? My only experiences of a bike like that - when one went past me like I was standing still on a morning commute(looked like yours but with a perspex windscreen on the front) and the static recumbent in the gym(unbelievably difficult to get comfortable) - I assume a 'real one' is a bit easier to get along with. The middle-aged guy who tore my legs off certainly appeared to be enjoying himself!;)

Keith Oates

Janner
Good to see you here Mikey, but seeing the names already posting you'll realise that many are known to you, Mine will be chocolate cake and a cup of Liptons Yellow label tea with a touch of milk but no sugar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Hey guys, of course I remember you both. 515mm, I've never tried a front fairing, though I'm tempted to get one for the colder months. Apparently they add another 2kg, which I'm not so keen on since I'm commuting from Kent into London. Too many hills, LOL!

Brock

Hello Bentmikey! Your bike still looks like Darth Vader's urinal, but I'd like a go anyway.

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Hey hey, I was wondering if you were on here!!! That was v. cool, thanks for stopping by.

TimO

Guru
A front fairing obviously helps with the aerodynamics, but has some disadvantages, it can make the bike longer and hence more of a faff to move around, it does make the bike heavier, and it can effect the steering when there are strong or gusty side winds.

Have you got a front changer on there Mike? Looking at the picture it looks like there is only a single chain ring, although there is something on the support, although that could just be the front light.

What are the red button/knobs on the left hand side of the handlebars? The only thing I could think of was the Air Zound.

It looks very cool, how are you going to put the advertising on the box?

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Yeah, I've got a 60/38 on the front, with a 105 triple derailleur. You're right, that's an airzound. Modified with a longer tube, and a 2 litre coke bottle as the air reservoir in the tailfairing. I'm working on the advertising at the moment, vinyl signwriting.

Top Bottom