Morning and hello!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Finally wandered over here. How's things going chaps?

Here's my new (or rather rebuilt) recumbent:
http://www.londonskaters.com/cycling/my-bikes-hurricane-refurb.htm

P7010321.JPG

Arch

Married to Night Train
Hello! Glad you made it... You've seen the recumbent thread...

It's nice here. What sort of cake would you like with your cuppa?:rolleyes:

Good to see you. Will you be making this your new home?

My wife made some chocolate tort at the weekend. I'll bring that. It has lots of barcardi in it........:rolleyes:

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Cheers for the tea and cake!!!

Frustruck, very fast on the flat and downhill, but it's a bit heavy for much uphill speed, and awesome into wind! One day I'll be able to afford one of the new superlight models.

mosschops2

Hey Bentmikey!
Look out for Bonj - he'll be asking why on earth you would choose to ride such an unstable, fad-driven, unpopular, too low to be seen, small wheeled, hard to start.... Ahhhh - you've already seen it!! LOL!!

bonj2

er... Mikey. just one question, you do realise you've got the fairing on the BACK? I thought it was supposed to go at the front?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Ah, aerodynamics and recumbent design, subjects he knows sooooo much about..

Arch

Married to Night Train
If that bike's anything like a Ratcatcher, that isn't a fairing so much as an aerodynamically maximised tailbox, for carrying stuff. So it's not just for aerodynamics - although the tailed off shape helps to minimise the vortex behind.

Adding a fairing on the front would be possible, but might just make the bike too unwieldy for everyday use. Of course, Mikey might have a fairing, but just not fitted in the photo...

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Mikey, you took you time getting here, good to see you have come to join the fun. One question, is that you on the skates in the Budweiser ad?

Top Bottom