Most hi viz-ificated?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wasn't that used in Close Encounters of the Third Kind?

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
I like the weird shark face on the front :biggrin: You could go for monkeylectric or spokelit lights for the spokes too, very eyecatching to have lights on moving parts when you're not directly in someones headlights :smile:

What lights etc are you using and whats the 27?

OP
OP
BlackPanther

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
I like the weird shark face on the front :biggrin: You could go for monkeylectric or spokelit lights for the spokes too, very eyecatching to have lights on moving parts when you're not directly in someones headlights :smile:

What lights etc are you using and whats the 27?

The front wheel covers, I've been informed really stand out when in motion. I use Blackburn 4.0s on the rear, cheapy cree torches on the front. The 27? That's my race number......racing to work that is. The 2 and 7 were the easiest numbers to fashion, and it is also my Birthday.

My best viz feature cant' be seen on the vid, my helmet mounted light. The best way to make yourself visible to cars about to pull out of side roads. You look at them, the light goes where you're looking, simples.

Maz

Guru
It's CHRIIIIIIIISTMAAAAASSSSSS!!!!
noddyholder129.jpg

Col5632

Guru
Thats a crazy amount of lights :laugh:

Davidc

Guru
It doesnt but if your lit like a christmas tree then surely you have more chance of being seen? :becool:

Anything beyond normal good lighting makes no difference at all IME. Drivers are either alert of not.

If you want to put on more lights than are needed that's up to you though.

Top Bottom