Motorist sentenced

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Some justice for the family and friends of Steve who was well known locally.

https://www.cheshire-live.co.uk/news/chester-cheshire-news/speeding-drink-driver-mowed-down-15644613

Yes, read it locally, disappointly though he had been banned for DD before and had not learnt his lesson.

D

Deleted member 26715

I'm not convinced that prison is the right solution to this, not defending what he knowingly did in anyway, but I'm not convinces prison works anymore, if it ever did at one time

D

Deleted member 26715

Unfortunately, having no licence doesn't stop them either
True

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm not convinced that prison is the right solution to this, not defending what he knowingly did in anyway, but I'm not convinces prison works anymore, if it ever did at one time

It works great...at keeping decent folk safe from him while he's out of circulation.

Drago

Legendary Member
It's amazing the incidents we encountered where cars had rolled 3 or 4 times, become airborne to the extent theyd cleared other cars without touching them, and one one occasion had leaped from one bank to the other of the river Nene, and to a man and women they all swore blind they were doing precisely 30 mph.

To a man and woman they were all full of something that rhymes with twit.

We'd one leave the road after hitting an icy patch, travelled for approx 50 yards through the air. It then missed the 1st floor of a house, landing on and going through the roof of the built on garage.

Driver insisted he wasn't doing more than 30mph at the time.

It's amazing the incidents we encountered where cars had rolled 3 or 4 times, become airborne to the extent theyd cleared other cars without touching them, and one one occasion had leaped from one bank to the other of the river Nene, and to a man and women they all swore blind they were doing precisely 30 mph.

To a man and woman they were all full of something that rhymes with twit.
And the only response?
Yeah, right...
:angry:

And @classic33 , that avatar is...disturbing...

I don't believe prison is the right solution for any person. However in my view a prison sentence is not for the benefit of the person convicted but to keep society safe.

Top Bottom