Motorola Moto G7 Plus - 64GB - Indigo (Unlocked) Smartphone, single sim

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Available on ebay for £90
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Motorola...o-Unlocked-Smartphone-single-sim/233854117941

Or direct on here for £80 including delivery

Motorola G7 Plus
6.2" screen
4Gb Ram
64Gb memory
Android 10
Good battery life
Single sim, micro SD

Boxed with a quality charger and USB-C lead from Google
Includes a spare glass screen protector

Can I provisionally take that? Will confirm with mimime shortly?

Can I provisionally take that? Will confirm with mimime shortly?
Available on ebay for £90
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Motorola...o-Unlocked-Smartphone-single-sim/233854117941

Or direct on here for £80 including delivery

Motorola G7 Plus
6.2" screen
4Gb Ram
64Gb memory
Android 10
Good battery life
Single sim, micro SD

Boxed with a quality charger and USB-C lead from Google
Includes a spare glass screen protector

Mini me says yeah :-).
Will pm shortly.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Sounds like a great deal!

I use one of these and they are great phones mine also has 6000+ pictures on it
Have you backed them up somewhere? (I'm assuming that you want to keep them or you would have deleted them!)

I've seen sad tales of people losing all of the pictures of their babies, that kind of thing! (I once worked with somebody who lost a year's worth of work because he hadn't backed up any files from his computer, and the hard drive eventually failed... :eek:)

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Sounds like a great deal!

Have you backed them up somewhere? (I'm assuming that you want to keep them or you would have deleted them!)

I've seen sad tales of people losing all of the pictures of their babies, that kind of thing! (I once worked with somebody who lost a year's worth of work because he hadn't backed up any files from his computer, and the hard drive eventually failed... :eek:)
Hopefully they are saved to my memory card .
But I understand what you are saying

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hopefully they are saved to my memory card .
But I understand what you are saying
I've had people say that they don't see the need to do backups so I ask how they would feel if they lost the phone, or had it stolen, or it dropped out of their pocket onto the road and got crushed by the car following and so on...

Which reminds me... I backup the files from my laptop, but only to an external hard drive and/or a memory stick which I keep in the same room as the laptop. That means that the whole lot could be lost in a fire, or be pinched by a burglar. I'll start doing online backups as well, just in case! :okay:

Top Bottom