Motorsports Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Motor racing would be vastly improved if the drivers had to be drunk before they went out on track.
You've been to the 'Plum Pudding' meeting on Boxing Day at Mallory.

D

Deleted member 26715

Sky you absolute bunch of stupid, inconsiderate, moronic, useless, insert multiple abusive comments. I was out all day at my fathers 95th & my uncles 90th birthday celebration. So came back in time to watch the 18:30 re-run, switched on the laptop on at 18:25 only to see them show Hamilton crossing the finish line to a commentary of "Hamilton wins, leads from pole to finish along with the fastest lap" WTF, which planet do these IDIOTS live on.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I really like watching Formula E... Mind, there is this... :whistle:

View attachment 487369

On a more serious note, I think it works well, although some of the circuits could be wider. Downside of racing on city streets. People said the same of the BTCC when they introduced success ballast and reverse grid races.

Formula E is a great way of getting a new and different fanbase interested in motorsports.

Although Sam never seems to get any fan boosts :gun:

Blimey, look at the size of his helmet.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I've been in that SAAB driven by Stig (or possibly an earlier version) around Donnington Park at the launch day event for the 99 Turbo in 1978. (I worked at the main dealership in Leicester at the time, Status Garages)

Top Bottom