Mottez 6 bike trailer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JonoB

Über Member
http://www.allterraincycles.co.uk/product/112547.html

Bought one of these as I have a big family - and mainly because I didn't want to look like I'd reversed in to Halfords and the bike department had stuck to the back of the car (not that there are any Halfords bikes in our house! God forbid.....).
So far so good. A minimum of building up as the wheels and chassis are delivered to you pre- assembled. Instructions are dead easy but you will need your spanners!
It's steel contruction and mine is sprayed in a silver/grey paint which isn't that hard wearing. It's great you can strap all the bikes to it the night before and make an early start. There is even room for luggage (or a small child strapped to it - depending on how they behave along with their brothers/sisters;)). TIP: Practise the arrangement of your bikes well as some shapes and sizes don't fit too nicely together without scratching frames on pedals etc. All straps are included in the deal and are quick release, strapping frame and both wheels securely.
It seems very stable when towed (obviously better with weight) although the towbar section has a somewhat cheap feel to it - but does the job fine - there is even a hole for a padlock.
The French have it again, cheap (you should check out the price of the competition), family oriented products that allow you to enjoy your cycling anywhere. 8/10

Top Bottom