1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moulton ATB ....restoration project. Make me an offer!

Discussion in 'For Sale and Auction' started by betty swollocks, 9 May 2008.

1. betty swollocks

betty swollocks large member

I have a a Moulton ATB: this is a Reynolds 531 Bradford on Avon one - not the Pashley.
    Anyway: while it's rideable and the frame is sound (never been crashed) it's in a pretty poor state of repair and frankly, I haven't the time or the inclination to do it up.
    The seatpost is seized in the seat tube and it's never been separated, so it may need a little persuasion to come apart.
    The front derailleur braze-on is missing: it broke off.
    With it comes the wheels - built with beautiful (and still running smoothly and true)) Mavic 'Paris - Dakar' hubs: it also has the original 'Paris - Dakar' b/b and headset too. These are the originals from when I built it up some 14 years ago. You can also have the Sachs twist grip shifters, single chainring, cranks, spd's, screw-on block and chain. In fact the only bits I'll take from it are the bars, stem and brake levers - for other projects.

Oh, you can have the brakes too; it has a 'Pitbull' rollercam on the front and a bmx -type brake on the back.
    There's a pic on this thread. let me know if you'd like other pics.

Ideal restoration project! I'd rather see it go to a good home than waste away!
    You will have to collect: I live in Newbury, Berks.

2. OP
    OP
    betty swollocks

betty swollocks large member

Sold!
    Thanks for looking.