Mountain bike for free

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cabbieman

Having a bit of a clear out. I have an old mountain bike I bought second hand off a mate about 5 years ago for £20. It's obviously not a top of the range jobbie but it maybe usefully to someone. It all works ok but could do with a bit of tlc. I fitted schwalbe road tyres on as I was using it on the road occasionally but it will come with a couple of knoblys as well. 21 gears on a triple sin.
Located in Old Arley north Warwickshire

Attachments

• 20170529_153429.jpg
    20170529_153429.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 20170529_153438.jpg
    20170529_153438.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 20170529_153455.jpg
    20170529_153455.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 20

wisdom

Guru
Nice offer.After all it could get someone into cycling.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
@smokeysmoo any good for you , although it does look a bit small
Especially since smokey is 6' 5" tall! :okay:

Generous offer, @cabbieman. It would probably help to find a new owner if you were to tell us how big the bike is. I'm sure that it will be too small for smokey, but it is hard to tell from a photo what size it is.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Isnt it frustrating when you cannot even give something away.

Good on you for offering though.

OP
OP
cabbieman

cabbieman

I know. Il offer it elsewhere for cyclists and if no luck I'll offer it on the local free pages for my area but I know from past offerings there will be the usual people trying to get everything they can for free. Their names keep popping up over time and you just know they're trying to make money out of it. I could probably get £20 easily but I'd rather it go to someone who needs it. Then again, if I do offer it for sale at least that will keep some of the chancers away.

Top Bottom