mountain bike VS folding bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hmq8

Regular
mountain bike VS folding bike
i do not know what to choose every one have advantages what do you think which is better easy to repair , after erased lockdown i searched about bike but no sizes available limited colors long time this week they have big shipment maybe i can find sizes and color i need help advaice to choose which bike from decathlon . best wishes for all

boydj

Legendary Member
These are two totally different types of bike with different types of usage. What type of use are you planning?

DRM

Guru
So tarmac only, a mix of off/on road, canal tow paths, or mountain biking, ie really rough off road stuff, would you ever commute On it, or is that out of the question

OP
OP
H

Hmq8

Regular
So tarmac only, a mix of off/on road, canal tow paths, or mountain biking, ie really rough off road stuff, would you ever commute On it, or is that out of the question
path no not safe to commute on it because roads for cars only in my country

boydj

Legendary Member
Folders tend to be less rider-friendly the bigger the distance you ride. Good for commutes where you might mix riding with public transport.

Mountain bikes are best if you intend to go off-road in rough terrain. A hybrid, without suspension would be better if your exercise was to be done only on-road or on off-road paths.

sleuthey

Legendary Member
just exercise
In that case you will not be taking it on a bus, train, car boot, office or confined space as that is storage and transportation not exercise. So you do not need a Folder. Out of those 2 options I would thus see the MTB as being better value. Only get suspension if you really need it.

Top Bottom