Mountain Mayhem

Discussion in 'Mountain Biking, Trials and BMX' started by ozboz, 14 Jun 2019 at 19:44.

1. ozboz

ozboz Über Member

Any one doing this event later this month ?

2. vickster

vickster Legendary Member

What is it?

3. Heltor Chasca

Heltor Chasca Out-Riding the Black Dog

ozboz likes this.
  4. vickster

vickster Legendary Member

Why’s it not in mountain biking? Looks specific not general :whistle:

5. OP
    OP
    ozboz

ozboz Über Member

Aplologies !
    It was on a Facebook list and I couldn’t copy it , tbh I do not know anything about this , but will have a bash nex t year , does look the b……ks though !
    I will be following the lad that put it on his page , would be a good group bash !

Last edited: 14 Jun 2019 at 23:04
  6. steven1988

steven1988 Über Member

Did it 3 years ago, when it was at Gatcombe Park and loved it, i'm really hoping i can get a team together for next year

ozboz likes this.
  7. Hacienda71

Hacienda71 Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire

I'm doing it with my son, he is now old enough to ride the full thing, last time he did mini-mayhem. We have two teams going with trackside camping booked. Did the last one at Gatcombe Park which was great fun. Will be interesting to see this years course as you are allowed to ride cx bikes as well as mtb's. Will be taking my trusty Stumpjumper and my CAAD X.

8. OP
    OP
    ozboz

ozboz Über Member

Well a fellow Mancunian ! As it is I live in Richmond u Thames , not self imposed though , just ended up here !
    Anyway , this sounds like a real hoot to be involved in, please post a small account of your adventure !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice