Mountain Warehouse code request

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Does anyone have the Mountain Warehouse discount code, please?

TIA
not aware of a current one - sometimes if you wander in and pick up one of their small catalogues there is a code on the back.
Have you tried subscribing to their marketing emails and seeing if they tempt you with one?

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
It's 10% if you subscribe, I think, plus their usual discounts.
I had a catalogue a while ago but that code is duff now.
Cheers..

Their stuff is crap and just falls to bits.
Not true in my view.
I have lots of their microfleeces for layered cycling - perfectly good.
Some great travelling shorts I use for casual cycling. Comfortable, compact for ramming in a touring pannier, lots of pockets, decent zips, easy to wash, near indestructible.
Some cycling tights (which they sadly don't do any more)
a fair bit of other stuff.
Not high fashion by any means but perfectly good.
In my opinion.

Kingfisher101

Über Member
Not true in my view.
I have lots of their microfleeces for layered cycling - perfectly good.
Some great travelling shorts I use for casual cycling. Comfortable, compact for ramming in a touring pannier, lots of pockets, decent zips, easy to wash, near indestructible.
Some cycling tights (which they sadly don't do any more)
a fair bit of other stuff.
Not high fashion by any means but perfectly good.
In my opinion.
Everything I've had has either shrunk straight away, gone out of shape really quickly or frayed. I wont buy from them again. I'd rather get Peter Storm stuff if I was wanting a cheap baselayer.

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
@Kingfisher101 I've never had a problem with their stuff. Returns are easy if it's the wrong size, and the staff at the Northampton branch (in Dobbies,) are friendly and don't mind if I take my bike in there either.
People can only judge by their own experiences..

So you won't have the code, then? 🤔 😂

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Everything I've had has either shrunk straight away, gone out of shape really quickly or frayed. I wont buy from them again. I'd rather get Peter Storm stuff if I was wanting a cheap baselayer.
When we had a shop we once placed a trial order with Peter Storm. They sent a box full of what looked like seconds, appalling quality. They probably thought since we were away off the map somewhere that anything would do. Sold them at cost but I would not touch their stuff with the proverbial bargepole.

Kingfisher101

Über Member
@Kingfisher101 I've never had a problem with their stuff. Returns are easy if it's the wrong size, and the staff at the Northampton branch (in Dobbies,) are friendly and don't mind if I take my bike in there either.
People can only judge by their own experiences..

So you won't have the code, then? 🤔 😂
No, but you can get 10% off anyway if you look at the website.
I also cant believe how overpriced some of their walking shoes/boots are. You can almost get Scarpa's for the prices they are asking.
I've had a lot of walking/outdoor gear over the years and theirs is about the worst. Blacks is miles better along with the other mentioned retailers.

Top Bottom