1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mourinho - offski

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Tetedelacourse, 20 Sep 2007.

1. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

2. mondobongo

mondobongo Über Member

If Abromovich thinks throwing money at the Champions League will win it there will be tears before bedtime. Its indicative of how the game has changed 5 trophies in 3 seasons unbeaten at the bridge in the Premiership and Roman is not happy. The game sinks lower and lower.

3. postman

postman Legendary Member

Trouble is there will be no shortage of takers for the job.Guess Wenger and Fergie are now looking at another title .

4. Cab

Cab New Member

5. asterix

asterix Comrade Member

IIRC there have been one or two occasions when our wonderful press touted Fergie for the sack during low points in Man U's performance. Abramovitchskioff hasn't the same patience it seems..

6. OP
    OP
    Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

I think it's good news for everyone else as he was obviously a good manager despite the arrogance. Hiddink will be in post by the weekend.

7. meenaghman

meenaghman Veteran

Guess Sven is really kicking himself for taking the Man City job.

8. girofan

girofan New Member

:blush: Don't worry! Sven will be buying out of his contract if and when it suits him. After all he's probably got to provide for his latest mistress. :o)

9. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

Please God not Sven...

10. strofiwimple

strofiwimple Über Member

All that money and chelsea play the most boring football in the 1st division :blush: he had to go sooner or later

11. mr_hippo

mr_hippo Living Legend & Old Fart

Just In - Chelsea have now announced that they are launching a new aftershave ... it'll be called 'The Special One' by U Go Boss

12. Smeggers

Smeggers New Member

The way its all over the news - I thought he was dead.

... and even then, its OTT!

Who cares, really?!

13. andyoxon

andyoxon Veteran

14. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe Legendary Member

A victim of Abramovich's childish "I want it, and I want it NOW!" tantrum. Chelsea were rubbish before Jose took over, and it will serve them right if it all falls apart.

15. The BBC say its a £10m pay off, ITV say £20m :blush: