Move 'Mark Forums Read' ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I keep hitting this instead of 'Today's Posts'. Can it move down one? At least then I'd only get the Contacts popup when I made a muppety mouse click.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Can't you just click 'New Posts'????

That way you get all the posts since the last time you 'marked all as read'...

Clicking the latter acts as a kind of reset button if you like....

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Yeah I could but the point is when I do it and I've just done it again, I can't easily see which ones I've not read.Try it.

yello

Just a mention, I use the 'new posts' option but I really like the 'mark as read' option. I find it's a great way of ridding from my list all of those threads I have no intention of reading. I'd love an 'ignore thread' option, that'd be my ideal.

It's amazing the different ways that people access the forum. It took me ages to figure out what on earth this thread was about, because I never, ever, use that drop down list.

yenrod

Crackle said:
I keep hitting this instead of 'Today's Posts'. Can it move down one? At least then I'd only get the Contacts popup when I made a muppety mouse click.

This kind of action is not good for your computer ! crack :becool:

'hitting'

zimzum42

Legendary Member
AAAARGH, now every time I try to mark forums as read i open the stupid contacts window!!!!!!

Interesting to know that FM and Yenners are up late though!

Shaun

Founder
zimzum42 said:
AAAARGH, now every time I try to mark forums as read i open the stupid contacts window!!!!!!

Erm, sorry, yes, should have made an announcement really.

I'll do that now ....

There you go :becool:

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Quick Links, now the third option down. If you click it, it turns every thread to show as if you've read it. Very useful if you only want to see new threads appear but view all of the threads as opposed to just the new ones. Very annoying when you click it and you haven't read half the threads you were going to.

Top Bottom