Movie (Spoilers!)Tony Cottee RIP, Rufus Brevett RIP, Matt Lorenzo RIP. Terrible football violence!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
PaulB

PaulB

Legendary Member
Entertaining enough, but still nonsense. Away fans are quite far away, that's true, but the view is still a good one. You can see all of the pitch for a start, which is more than can be said about Anfield.

I've not been a a big ground for a while anyway. Hillheads is a much more entertaining afternoon out for me and the family. I've been told that I need to keep a tighter reign on MiniRM as she's managed two pitch invasions in her last 3 visits. Big game on Saturday too, home to Whitby in the first qualifying round of the FA Cup so they could do without the distraction of a mad toddler.
I'm taking my 5 year-old grandson now (as I used to take his dad and uncle when they were 5) and he's never had any trouble seeing all the pitch. So can't see what you're on about there I'm afraid.

AndyRM

XOXO
I'm taking my 5 year-old grandson now (as I used to take his dad and uncle when they were 5) and he's never had any trouble seeing all the pitch. So can't see what you're on about there I'm afraid.

Ah, so you've not sat with the away fans then, fair enough.

Top Bottom