MP3 / Digitial Audio Players..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I still have my iriver player somewhere. I've used it for 1000s of miles and through beating rain so of course it doesn't work now or at least not very well. Needs a good clean inside for contacts etc. Still fantastic little player with lots of volume that would last a huge amount of time on 1 AA battery. It used to hang around my neck and very easy to navigate music with it while riding. Made cycling much more entertaining and had a mute button I think for busy roads unless I'm confusing it with another model.

220px-Iriver_iFP799_%26_SHURE_E2c.jpg

GuyBoden

Guru
I find that in ear headphones at full volume are the best way to ruin your hearing.:laugh:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Nobody ever phones me anyway :laugh: If a real emergency crops up I have a cellular Apple Watch that can make and receive calls and pay for stuff so even less reason to bother with a phone.
I entered a competition yesterday which would get me a £400 Garmin watch if I won. Only about a 1:1,000 chance of that though...

That watch needed to Bluetooth to a phone to handle calls. Does yours have all the phone circuitry and SIM built-in?
I find that in ear headphones at full volume are the best way to ruin your hearing.:laugh:
It worked for me... I said IT WORKED FOR ME!!! (Well, on-ear headphones did. I am now using in-ear to finish the process!)

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I'm with Lebara, sim only, monthly contract, 3gb, 1000 texts, I don't send many texts I tend to use messenger and Whats App, and unlimited calls for a fiver. if you are going to download from Spotify then you are going to need the SD card anyway.

I didn't realise you have to use an SD card with your Nokia.

Is it an older phone?

Top Bottom