Mr Fruitloop presents

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Happy to defend Beckham driving at 59 mph in a 40 limit, though..

a.twiddler

Veteran
(Sigh) here we go again. Is he suffering from a downturn in business or needs publicity? Why not make a start on the legions of unlicensed and uninsured motor vehicle drivers for which there already is a legal framework in place? What do you mean, not enough resources? We can see where this is going. Nuisance cyclists? To some people, that's all cyclists. I'm bored with this non story already. These subjects have already been done to death repeatedly.

Slick

Guru
I know its not the main gripe with stories such as this, especially when there are so many uninsured drivers operating vehicles on pavements never mind parking on cycle lanes, but why for the live if God, does the headline discuss apparent rogue cyclists but only highlight injuries caused by e scooters.

Wtf is the correlation?

The Parliamentary Advisory Council for Transport Safety has found that in the first 10 months of 2021 there have been nine deaths involving e-scooters and more than 300 casualties.

What about nuisance walkers. I have been mugged three times by pedestrian hooligans. We need to register all pedestrians over the age of 12. A hi viz tabbard with their registration number would allow people to identify all of the pedestrian muggers drug dealers, burglars and pedofiles. Its good old fashioned British common sense.

a.twiddler

Veteran
You can demonise anyone if you have the inclination but who signed the petition? It all seems so poorly put (at least the way it was reported) I wonder that many of them didn't sign with an X. How often did the signature of D. Duck, M. Mouse Goofy et al appear? (other animated or unlikely characters are available).

gavgav

Guru
The bloke is a prized pillock who craves attention and is obviously short of work

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Freeman has been banging on about registration for cyclists for a long time.

Tapping into wider public disquiet over scooters to take in both groups is quite a clever campaigning move.

Posters on here can slag him off as much as they like, but he's a smart operator.

Top Bottom