Mrs Postman is away.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Squire
Location
Meanwoodshire.
Mrs Postman and youngest,went to Exeter lunchtime yesterday,taking a gander at the Uni.So i am on my own,the eldest is still in his pit.
Guess what i have done, two lots of washing,all my dark stuff,going to be all clean and fresh.A touch of ironing is going to get done this afternoon.Do you know i am finding it really restful,just back from Waitose a sticky bun and a latte,now to slowly cut the lawn.What a wonderful day.
 

Ganymede

Guru
Location
Rural Kent
I read that as

I have done... two lots of washing
... and I have done all my dark stuff.... :ph34r:
 

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Location
Over the Hill
I hear you @postman. Sometimes it's nice to have the place to yourself. :okay:

Just ignore this lot on here :laugh:
 

ayceejay

Legendary Member
Location
Rural Quebec
If she believes that load of bollox when she gets back you are a better liar story teller than me, just make sure to hide any evidence of what really happened. Oh and a word to the wise - she doesn't have to know that the neighbour painted the fence, there might be a few brownie points in there.
 
Top Bottom