mrs roadrash's new bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Bottle of wine,grapes,cheese some breads,it will be a fine basket then.

Just pack a picnic for a lovely Summer afternoon outing.

Thank you :smile:

She's come a very long way from being the half bald, stained, smelly, underweight and desperately hungry emergency foster that I volunteered to care for in my spare room because we'd run out of cat pens after rescuing 42 cats from one house.

Our stray, underweight (but not that you;d know it now) kitty who we got from a farm a couple of years ago. 617168

Cathryn

Legendary Member

She's come a very long way from being the half bald, stained, smelly, underweight and desperately hungry emergency foster that I volunteered to care for in my spare room because we'd run out of cat pens after rescuing 42 cats from one house.

you're my hero now

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.

Wow, Reynard, I know that was a dismal scene. I'm glad Madam Lexi is with you now. Did your other girl come from that scene also? Madam Lexi had a rough beginning!

Wow, Reynard, I know that was a dismal scene. I'm glad Madam Lexi is with you now. Did your other girl come from that scene also? Madam Lexi had a rough beginning!

No, Madam Poppy was an unwanted kitten from a household who were "breeding" non-pedigree kittens to sell. Reckon they were probably asking too much for her, because she was handed in to CP at eight weeks old. Most folks around here want kittens at six weeks, so she was too old to sell...

FYI, the GCCF recommend that kittens should only leave their mum after thirteen weeks as a minimum.

Anyways, I've had her since she was just over three months old. She'll have been here twelve years on Christmas Eve. :wub:

Top Bottom