mrs roadrash's new bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As I have mentioned on here previously mrs roadrash suffered badly with covid , being hospitalised twice, its 12 months since she came home from hospital and she still needs oxygen some days, She is a fighter and is determined to become as well as possible , she decided she wanted a bike as incentive, i bought one from DC lane last year but she decided no , not that one , i want a sit up and beg with a basket, well, who am i to argue , so after a trip out this morning, here is the new (to her) second hand bike....... 1985 raleigh caprice, she likes this one , just as well seeing as she chose it.

si_c

Guru
That's a nice bike although to me that basket does look as though it should come with some rambunctious kittens.

postman

Legendary Member
Bottle of wine,grapes,cheese some breads,it will be a fine basket then.

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
you might want to upgrade those brakes, or the pads at least. Give it a road test.

set up right they are fine with the right pads , which it already has , i have given it a blast round the estate , all good really smooth ride and comfy upright position, brakes fine, i actually quite like the riding position for just trundling along, hmm may have to look for a mens roadster :whistle:

Top Bottom