MTB: 8 speed and V-brake stuff, the rest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

02GF74

Über Member
ST M750 XT STI - 8 speed shifter and V brakes, good condition, gear cables included for free £ 30
DSC07496.jpg
DSC07498.jpg
Alloy cover on one gear unit has hairline cranks but does no affect operation
DSC07497.jpg

Ah yes, this ...
Shimano FH RM40-8 rear hub and matching front hub. Salvaged from wheel with worn rims. Cone race on
one side of each hub shows signs of wear - I cleaned up and greased both hubs and they run smoothly.
Come with spokes from the wheels - some spokes missing and nipples, too good to bin so whole lot for £ 8.
DSC07499.jpg

BRM 951 XTR V brakes, pair, v good condition - web price £ 64??? Can't be that much surely?? - brake pads
and rear cable thrown in for free £ 30
DSC07500.jpg

BRM 951 XTR V brakes, pair, v good condition -brake padsand front cable thrown in for free £ 30
DSC07501.jpg

BRM 739 XT V brakes, pair, v good condition - brake pads and rear cable thrown in for free £ 19
DSC07504.jpg

BRM 739 XT V brakes, pair, v good condition - brake pads and front cable thrown in for free £ 19
DSC07505.jpg

OP
OP
02GF74

02GF74

Über Member
no probs - I priced up to be 1/2 price plus a little extra to to cover postage. New XT V-brake rrp £ 30 and new XTR RRP is £ 75.

May not be a fair comparison as these are bordering on retro, ~ 10 years old, models you cannot get anymore and probably struggle to find them in such IMO good condition.

If you are interested, let me know your best price, obviously I won't be selling the XTR for a fiver, on ebay they will go.

Top Bottom