Mtb suggestions please..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
sarahale

sarahale

Über Member
Thanks, great suggestions, I certainly love the funkier coloured ones. I will go to all the shops I can to try as many out as possible and get an idea of what size frame I need but I'll probably end up buying online as you seem to get a much better deal. I'm based in SW London and Surrey areas really.

vickster

Legendary Member
Try moose cycles in Colliers wood, but call first. Giant stores in twickenham or guildford. Plenty of Evans branches around too. Pearsons in Sutton carry a few MTBs, or the owner of cycle power in Worcester park is an mtb enthusiast I believe :smile:

OP
OP
sarahale

sarahale

Über Member
I'd prefer to stay with 26 wheels unless you can talk me out of it, as I said anyway I'm small, always had 26 and just bought a new pair of wheels 4 months ago which I would like to keep on the new bike!

OP
OP
sarahale

sarahale

Über Member
Moore's is where I got this specialized from years ago, I got my avanti road bike from a place in surbiton and I love it was great value. I will go round all the shops to try lots out, anyone recommend trying halfords or should I give them a miss?

vickster

Legendary Member
Moores have giant too :smile:

There's a place on tolworth Broadway towards surbiton that sells whyte, possibly Marin

OP
OP
sarahale

sarahale

Über Member
Great think Moore's will be my first call as they let me ride them all round the car park last time! Yeah that's the place I got it from, will pop there too see if theyve got anything that appeals. Thanks!

OP
OP
sarahale

sarahale

Über Member
Evans is always such poor customer service in the Kingston branch I find, I will go to a different store though if I can.

Top Bottom