MTB with Air Forks in £600 range?.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Thats not an air fork it is one of the cheaper Suntour ones
fair enough :okay: no one said so when I posted the link in Feb originally

OP
OP
keithmac

keithmac

Guru
They've offered him the 2022 bike for the same price so just ordered that, £110 off.

Whether it will turn up or not is another story, will have to get on to them on Friday to see how it's doing (don't like to be one of "those" customers but what can you do).

Stupidly they can't just send that one out, you have to cancel the order, get refunded and then pay again..

At least I've nipped it in the bud and he's not had to wait another week.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
They've offered him the 2022 bike for the same price so just ordered that, £110 off.

Whether it will turn up or not is another story, will have to get on to them on Friday to see how it's doing (don't like to be one of "those" customers but what can you do).

Stupidly they can't just send that one out, you have to cancel the order, get refunded and then pay again..

At least I've nipped it in the bud and he's not had to wait another week.
If they’ve offered it they then must know they have one?
Sounds like a good result after the disappointment. Hope he likes it👍

OP
OP
keithmac

keithmac

Guru
If they’ve offered it they then must know they have one?
Sounds like a good result after the disappointment. Hope he likes it👍

I asked them on chat if it was definitely in stock so fingers crossed they will supply this one.

Thing is they had the last one in stock as well so will just have to wait and see!.

Don't think there's much between them, just the colour of the frame.

OP
OP
keithmac

keithmac

Guru
Happy Boy tonight!.

To be fair to Wiggle it came very well packed, gears were set up properly and arrived in 4 days.

They've sorted my refund as well so I'm on the fence really, if they'd just let me know that the last bike was not available I would give them 5 out of 5..

Top Bottom