Mudlarks

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by Cyclist33, 7 Aug 2012.

1. Cyclist33

Cyclist33 Guest

Had a nice ride from Warrington to Liverpool on the TPT tonight, set off at half 7 and got to my sister's at ten, computy says ride time was 2 hours and a minute, so no record pace but plenty of mud! I wouldn't describe it as particularly challenging stuff though, but lots of different terrains, plus for me seeing planes taking off and landing is always a bonus. Cracking views of a distant sunset over, er, not sure what hills - Clywdian Range?

Got free pizza, beer and cake on arrival ^_^ IMAG0391.jpg

Stu

2. skudupnorth

skudupnorth Cycling Skoda lover

Ha,Ha...i know those steps and bridge ! Its nice once you get past the rubbish tip is'nt it ?

3. OP
    OP
    Cyclist33

Cyclist33 Guest

Cracking trail. Did more of the same this morning, left my sister's at 6:40 and idled for nearly an hour in total watching planes and taking photos. My little snap happy compact did really well!

The rubbish tip - is that the thing in Widnes with the green fencing, that smells of death?? I did wonder what it was. Not that long sections of the route aren't liberally sprinkled with sewage works spray and other suburban delights!

Stu

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice