Multi-Toolset, Pump, Repair Kit & Framebag - Recommendations Please???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NotAsGoodAsMyBike

For frame bags, I like Apidura. The Expedition range is good (I have one of the small top tube bags). waterproof but with an integrated cable port so I can have a usb battery inside and run a cable out to my light/Garmin if needed

OP
OP
Corsica_13

Corsica_13

For frame bags, I like Apidura. The Expedition range is good (I have one of the small top tube bags). waterproof but with an integrated cable port so I can have a usb battery inside and run a cable out to my light/Garmin if needed

Thanks, I'll take a look at that too! :okay:

vickster

Legendary Member
That mini D-Lock looks decent, I will probably get that one.

I know what you mean about the cafe lock, they seem super practical but I wouldn't feel confident at all leaving it for more than 10 minutes, or as you say, anymore than that.

No I've not really thought about insurance, it's in my garage at night and it's not left my sight when I'm out on it, I need to look into this too! :wacko:
Check your home insurance 👍

OP
OP
Corsica_13

Corsica_13

Great recommendation, a bit on the pricey side but these look like really good designs and quality to match.

I particularly like these two options:

https://www.apidura.com/shop/backcountry-top-tube-pack/

https://www.apidura.com/shop/racing-frame-pack/

:okay:

OP
OP
Corsica_13

Corsica_13

That's awesome, thanks very much.

I will likely go for that to keep it uniform ^_^

Cheers!

OP
OP
Corsica_13

Corsica_13

No indeed. I need to go to bed. I’m trying to find something to get my order to £25 for free delivery but I don’t need anything!

Hahaha - classic, always trying to get that "free delivery" so a little more impulse shopping needed! This happens to me all the time!
Good luck and thanks again for the help!
Night night :hello:

Top Bottom