Mundane News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Location
Meanwood, Leeds
I do have to come up for alcohol.

Anyway, the reef I'm diving on Monday has had recent visits from a Whale Shark. Here's hoping. :hyper:

That was @User14044's butler.

You'll be underwhelmed but you'll marvel at the generosity of Rocky's paid leave arrangements for his staff.
 

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Location
Manchester way
The shoulder straps on my Birdy rucksack/bike bag are now properly fixed where I want them. My old Dahon Getaway that I'm going to keep at work fits in it perfectly. All I need to do is find somewhere safe and out of the way to stash it at work & jobs a good un.
 

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Location
Meanwood, Leeds
Another week at the tabernacle of enlightenment beckons.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom