Music - Current Single - HRH Prince Andrew - Reaches Top.20

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hornchurch

Dunno "if" any of you Lads (& Lasses) have seen this (?), but, there's a rather 'naughty' single currently doing the rounds, in the charts, at No.20

Am told, it was "done" in time for release over the Bank Holiday & 'Jubilee Weekend'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Andrew_Is_a_Sweaty_Nonce

Set to the famous tune (kid's nursery rhyme), of, "The Grand Old Duke of York", it features the following lyrics within each verse

The grand old Duke of York
He said he didn't sweat
So why did he pay 12 million quid
To a girl he'd never met ?

The Grand Old Duke of York
Young Girls He Liked To 'Pork'
So His Paedo' Friend WOULD Traffick Them
Then Pay Them NOT To Talk

I figure the latter refers to the paedophile, Jeffery Epstien (?)

Am pleading ignorance here ;), as I haven't followed the case, closely - (although I gather he died ?)

Also, I had to 'look-up' the "Piazza Hut in Woking" reference (in song), as was hitherto unaware it WAS used "as an Alibi" some time later

I did however (upon exiting Yahoo.news - My emails), notice the furore about Ghislain Maxwell & HER part in the 'Grooming' scandal

Anyways - This 'tongue-in-cheek' song surfaced over this weekend & I was wondering as to how many others on here, knew of it ?

There's NO swearing in it, but, "viewer discretion is advised" :angel:

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

Hornchurch

BTW ; Some of the (many) references WERE lost on me, as I hadn't seen the (now, famous), Emily Matis/Newsnight video interview.

Like pieces of a puzzle, falling into place, this next hilarious 'stand-up' sketch, explained "The Sweating" references ! :laugh:

Top Bottom