Music for turbo training ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anyone recommend some good vibes whilst using the turbo trainer, maybe dance, trance, drum & bass, house or rave etc......anything you listen to you could recommend? Cheers

Bigtallfatbloke

Mozarts requiem amss?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Or this...

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Noise of air past your ears on the road........ or...

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

the sound of well pumped up tyres in a tail wind......

SORRY....

Hate turbos - I have one that goes ROAR......... cos it's an old turbo fan thing......

TBH Any music you like...that helps.....sort of.......

Abitrary

IMHO, I recommend going out for a jog instead of turbo training. Turbo training sounds a bit desperate to me.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
See this ........

SwissHillAlderleyEdgeCheshi.jpg

RIDE IT.................

Sorry again...ohh noo...nothing like riding a bike....get lights...... commute..... TURBO - that will kill off any interest in riding a bike - better off going to spin classes and looking at fit birds whilst killing the lot of them........ :becool::laugh::biggrin::laugh::sad:

longers

Legendary Member
Is that Swiss Hill?

You be needing to organise a CCMO+D ride up it. On a dry day following a couple of dry days.

buggi

Bird Saviour
i personally find any of the Euphoria collection/compilation cd's (dance/trance category) really good when on the turbo (i've got a few that date from present time back to the Faithless "insomnia" era a few years ago and i never get bored of them) They are on a continuous mix too which is an added bonus.

Top Bottom