Must Have!! Must Buy!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hey
After only a few days with my new cycle I thought I'd treat myself with an upgrade.
So, I went to my LBS today to buy some new tyres....

and left with tyres, clipless pedals, cleat shoes, rear rack and a pannier bag.

Wonder how I'll explain that to the girlfriend...eek!

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
It's when you walk out of there with another bike you need to worry
wink.gif

Relax and submit to the inevitability of this process. I have never found any form of transport to suit me to a tee; every car, motorcycle, and bicycle I have ever owned has had to be tweaked in some way to do what I want, in the way that I want. Sometimes it is an inexpensive process, sometimes not - but it is necessary.

DavieB

MIA
Relax and submit to the inevitability of this process. I have never found any form of transport to suit me to a tee; every car, motorcycle, and bicycle I have ever owned has had to be tweaked in some way to do what I want, in the way that I want. Sometimes it is an inexpensive process, sometimes not - but it is necessary.

I have not felt the need to tweak a car for a good few years. Been into cycling for under a month and I have spent £200 on pedals, shoes pumps and tyres. Need some clothes now lol. Bike definitely gets more love than the car. Got the bug now too and will be buying a new bike in spetember. (If I stick to it, which I will)

I just moved out a flat and have not got round to buying a hose for cleanig etc, managed to persuade the mrs to let me give the bike a shower
blink.gif
(I have a big double shower cubicle) thought she would tell me to beat it
rolleyes.gif

Top marks for taking the bike into the shower with you!

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
So, I went to my LBS today to buy some new tyres....
and left with tyres, clipless pedals, cleat shoes, rear rack and a pannier bag.
You are new to cycling, right?

A newsworthy post would be:

I went to my LBS today to buy some tyres, and left having only bought the tyres!!!

Top Bottom