MUST Overtake cyclist......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
You should have got the plates and reported it. You've been basically injured in a traffic accident and the woman in the 4x4 has done a hit and run.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Yes he was ok luckily. As for gettin the reg of the car, I couldnt even tell you the colour:blush: I was so caught up in trying to calm things down,stay on,and get away from the stupid bloody woman and then when that didnt work trying to get out from between 4 hooves the size of bin lids trying to do the riverdance on my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And my friend was trying to get hold of him incase he bolted,and also keep hers under control so tbh the car was furthest from our minds. Silly now though,saying that. The only thing now is Horsey,who is nervous anyway,will not leave the safety of his field but ill not be in much hurry to go back down lanes so ill not complain about that too much.Its really knocked my confidence though-i was really really lucky.;)

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Well of course how the horse and you are, ultimately, the most important thing. But it is very sad a total idiot would do that and just drive off ;). I hope it doesn't take too long to recover.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Thanks Marinyork-Iv a horrible feeling the woman is oblivious to what she left behind and I only hope she doesnt kill or seriously injure someone next time.Luckily my horse is fine apart from being shaken up and iv got some lovely bruises and didnt know what to do with myself for a couple of days as it was agony to sit,stand or lie down!! Also need a new hat as mines got a dent in it but preferable to a dent in my head!!;) Went for a bike ride on Monday and wasnt too sore-felt better for getting out. Just a bit nervous on the roads but i guess that will ease once Im back out there? Not sure when Ill ride horsey out though-hes nervous anyway and iff im nervous on him he will be even worse so am not going to rush.

Top Bottom