Must resist......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

red_tom

The Guv'nor. Saw one of these in the flesh last week - super sweet. I'd just need a flat cap to go with it.

main_46.jpeg

Reminds me of the one Julian Sands rode in Room with a view.

girofan

Get your flat cap red tom. Put it on backwards, grow a handlebar moustache and you'll look just like Maurice Garin! :blush:

domtyler

Über Member
Personally I love it. If I had unlimited funds I would go and buy one today. As it is I could only ever see it as a luxury item and would probably rarely ride it.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
domtyler said:
Personally I love it. If I had unlimited funds I would go and buy one today. As it is I could only ever see it as a luxury item and would probably rarely ride it.

+1 - it'll definitely be in the stable should I have a large, and unexpected windfall though....

simonali

Guru
I have a small yearning for a Cannondale Bad Boy Singlespeed and have been using the no money excuse for not buying one. I've now discovered that a dealer not too far away does interest free credit! The thread title is becoming increasingly apt for me!!

Just wait until May when we'll be launching our range of retro bikes and re-launching an historic bicycle brand, too.;)

See it first at Mickle's Get Cycling show in Nottingham (spit,spit,spit (That's for mentioning the N town and not Mickle or the show))

hubgearfreak

Über Member
luckily, they don't do it big enough for me.:evil:
so i'm £800 better off

hubgearfreak

Über Member
simonali said:
Do you have an inside leg longer than 38"? :evil:

no, but i find a normal bike less than 23.5 is too small. if they say so, i'm sure it'd extend up and be adequate, but still be not be quite right whilst looking silly, IMO

if you look at old photos, there's not huge amounts of seatpost exposed
4518346196.jpg
Garin03winner.jpg

i know that this sort of set up is fashionable nowadays, but we don't all follow fashion;)

siena_sm.jpg

Top Bottom