Mutant chicken

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ayceejay

Guru
We had roast chicken yesterday, when I went to carve the breast was empty and on further inspection I found it round the back. Does anyone know what's up? I knew a girl with big breasts and when she laid on her back, which she did a lot, her breasts would fall under her arms - do you think it is this? The bird was well cooked so the breasts could have slipped or was it a mutant?
I think the answer qualifies as technical know how - no?

The "Bird" could of been male ..
bigger/more meat in the legs when its male.... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Globalti

Legendary Member
We once overcooked a turkey to the point where the breast meat was brown. Curiously the entire bird had collapsed and filled the roasting tray almost flat, so maybe you just overcooked your bird.

Birds are the least evolved species from dinosaurs, so when you eat a chicken you are actually eating a small dinosaur.

One more fact: poultry leg meat has to be cooked until the flesh is grey and there's no blood. However breast meat can be eaten a little pink without harm but because people always roast poultry for the legs, breast meat is always dry and overcooked. You can separate them and take the breast meat out early.

OP
OP
ayceejay

ayceejay

Guru
So if you used a full can when it exploded would that deal with the dreaded dry breast or spread it all over the garden. See I don't have the technical know how eh Pat :biggrin:

Top Bottom