1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mute Observer

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Tetedelacourse, 9 Oct 2007.

1. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

Silent Witness is really really crap isn't it?

Basically, we are to believe that the only people capable of solving crimes are forensic pathologists. Not only that, but they're also the only people who know how to interrogate suspects, they're the only people who actually care about solving the crime, and the only people who remain cool, calm and collected when under pressure.

What a load of pish.

2. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

Can't wait to find out what happens tonight though!

3. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

well what do you expect? the police are too busy doing paperwork. who else is going to do it?

4. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

I thought this was going to be about your swan obsession.

5. Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

Did anyone read about that swiss body finder, the one who has patented a machine using DNA and GPS, and offered to help the McCanns?

6. SamNichols

SamNichols New Member

I only ever watch it to gaze at Emilia Fox and her big eyes. There are far worse things on TV than Silent Witness though.

7. Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

Not as good as Quincy M.D eh? Now there was a forensic pathologists forensic pathologist! All others are pale imitations IMO.

8. papercorn2000

papercorn2000 Senior Member

Do people have any idea how long it takes DNA samples or fingerprints to "come back from the lab"? You would have probably retired and the suspect would have died of old age, that's how long!

9. rich p

rich p ridiculous old lush

Does anyone remember Marius Goring playing a pathologist? I can't remember the name of the series.