MX5

Is the Mazda MX5...?

  • Cracking reliable soft top 2 seater, the thinking mans choice

    Votes: 30 50.8%
  • Perfect choice of scissor carrier for an aspiring mobile hairdresser

    Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Clearly a mid life crisis on wheels

    Votes: 14 23.7%

  • Total voters
    59
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I saw a Carlton just the other day. Looked wicked good compared to all the modern stuff around these days.
Briefly worked with a guy who had a Lotus Carlton, really had difficulty getting parts for it. There was also one at the back of a car dealers a few years ago, I spotted it and wandered off to have a look while my wife was choosing a colour for her car. Talking to the salesman a bit later he told me it was his bosses and it wasn't ever going to be for sale. Tempted to go and see if its still there.
 

Drago

Legendary Member
Location
The Urban Fringe
I had a MKI Carlton. Deeply regret selling it.
 
Top Bottom