My 12 hours of A&E hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well I'm guessing his hip isn't all that broken

I've just been to a local supermarket to buy odds and ends. I didn't buy my usual 5% 'real ale' this time. Instead I ought 3 litres of that 3.2% mild that tastes a bit like dandelion and burdock meets sasparellla. It's not bad tasting and i'll probably get bored with it half way down the plastic bottle and leave the rest for tomorrow night.

Anyone who can get down the supermarket for beer probably doesn't have a broken hip. I'm quite sure the gym would be interested in Accy's posts on here, especially as he's planning on suing them.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Well I'm guessing his hip isn't all that broken

Anyone who can get down the supermarket for beer probably doesn't have a broken hip. I'm quite sure the gym would be interested in Accy's posts on here, especially as he's planning on suing them.
He'll probably get pi$$ed, fall over and sue the supermarket for selling him alcohol that made him light headed.

Globalti

Legendary Member
True story: there used to be Britain's Last Temperance Bar in Rawtenstall, not far from Accy. A few years ago the new owner was prosecuted for.... wait for it..... drink driving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom