My 1st Kindle book is coming out and I need reviews. Anyone want a freebie?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
CCdating.com
More a case of "I am getting old - everybody is starting to look young enough to be my child"! :laugh:
 

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Wow, the norm is for folk to appear the other way around! I'm about 40 :smile:
That's about what I thought from your avatar, but more like early 30s in the video.

So, you are young enough to have been my child, but only just, and I would have been in the Lower 6th at the time! (I never understood why the school had Lower 6th and Upper 6th, rather than 6th and 7th!)
 
While you are on Amazon, how about buying my Kindle novel? It's here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Brute-Art-C...UTF8&qid=1382100353&sr=8-1&keywords=brute+art
Nothing about cycling, but it might amuse, and I could do with some more reviews.
 

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Location
Back up north
Andrew sent his story and his SEO book free to CC members in return for reviews.
I can see you won't want to do this for a whole novel, but if you really want reviews/CC'ers to buy, you could consider sending (via PM or email) the first few chapters...
 
OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Moderator
That's about what I thought from your avatar, but more like early 30s in the video.

So, you are young enough to have been my child, but only just, and I would have been in the Lower 6th at the time! (I never understood why the school had Lower 6th and Upper 6th, rather than 6th and 7th!)

:secret: Perhaps there is something I need to tell you. :blush::whistle:

:laugh:
 

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Andrew sent his story and his SEO book free to CC members in return for reviews.
I can see you won't want to do this for a whole novel, but if you really want reviews/CC'ers to buy, you could consider sending (via PM or email) the first few chapters...
Or make it available free on Amazon for a few promo-days. (I think the book might have to be on Kindle Select for that.)
 
Top Bottom