My baby....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nukefusion

Loving it! I want one! mmmm, pink... :biggrin:

OP
OP
jiggerypokery

jiggerypokery

Über Member
I'm looking at getting some pink speedplay pedals in the near future and was desperate for the Selle Italia pink saddle that they did last year but this has been discontinued so will have to wait and see what pops up in the near future.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
jiggerypokery said:
I'm looking at getting some pink speedplay pedals in the near future and was desperate for the Selle Italia pink saddle that they did last year but this has been discontinued so will have to wait and see what pops up in the near future.

dont Planet X have some pink and silver ones at the moment?
I looked on the site last night and saw them. Its their own saddle, thats pink with a silver line through the middle.

bonj2

aha:
SAPXSLTPTI.jpg

doesn't look very comfy though

can't help thinking if you like pink you should have gone for the pink frame
http://www.planet-x-warehouse.co.uk/?page_id=1049#
(scroll down to the flash gallery)

OP
OP
jiggerypokery

jiggerypokery

Über Member
Hmm...I wonder if it's the same geometry as the stock saddle I got with the bike? If so this may be my next pink addition.

I didn't want to go for the full pink thing simply because a man can have too much pink however metrosexual he may be.

The pink accents are a tribute to my mum who had breast cancer and when I do Sportives or whatever I try to raise a bit of money for Breast Cancer Research.... I also like pink :angry:

Top Bottom